Friday, July 21, 2006

I made it over the 50,000 mark! Three cheers and a tiger for me! It feels like a huge hump to get over, and I'm more positive I'll keep going.

Of course, we are going sailing over the weekend, so that kind of puts a wrench in the works. Not that I can't bring a notebook with me, or my QuickPad, but time has a way of slipping away when you're on a boat. You get a face full of clear lake breeze and you just don't want to think about anything-- just sip your tall cool drink, sunbathe and try to look cool in that swim suit I mentioned earlier.

I used to look good in a swimsuit. I used to even look good in a bikini if you can believe that. Now I just want to look like a human being instead of a flabby egg stuffed into a lycra and spandex torture device. To that end I've started a home fitness routine. I am doing pilates 4-5 times a week and trying to walk or bike in the evenings. So far so good. Of course, I haven't noticed any change yet, but it's only been a week. Just wait; I'll look like Daisy Fuentes in no time flat.

0 Comments: