Thursday, May 17, 2007



THIRTEEN "UN-USUAL" THINGS ABOUT ME

(Or perhaps 13 lame things or 13 stupidly boring things... okay, okay, I couldn't think of anything really cool to blog on this week! so sue me! arrggh!)

1. I can drive a tractor.
2. I once rode a camel in Egypt.
3. I know at least 15 different varieties of apples.
4. My first official car was a 1965 Ford Custom 500. We called it "The Ark".
5. I probably read 2-3 books, on average, a week.
6. The first time I drove a car, I ran down a birdhouse.
7. Even though I can swim, I dislike being in water when I can't touch the bottom.
8. I once got propositioned by a man on a London street who thought I was "working". (no, as a matter of fact, I was wearing jeans, a t-shirt and jacket!)
9. Once, I replaced the wheel bearings in my car all by myself. Did a good job, too.
10. I used to train hunting dogs for a living.
11. I've lived in 3 states and visited 8 others.
12. I only tried skateboarding once.
13. I like the American side at Niagara better than the Canadian one. So there.

1 Comment:

Robyn said...

HEE! I, too, have been taken for a 'working girl.' He must have been drunk, blind, or had realllly low standards.