Monday, January 14, 2008

Distractions, distractions
I'm not sure when those nice folks in the art department decided that a steamy embrace and the odd castle or tree weren't enough to capture the reader's interest. I'm a straightforward girl: give me half- or mostly-naked hunks sweeping a scantily-clad heroine off her feet and I'm good. But for those who prefer clutter I present:

A sundial. Aside from maybe she's going to be sacrificed at high noon, I have no answers. Ideas? Suggestions? Random giggling?

A flock of seagulls. The dude's headband hairstyle kind of reminds me of a band by the same name...

A ginormous pocket watch. No wonder he's got muscles on his muscles if he's dragging that anchor around all day.

And a cute little cherub. Cute in an icky way, at least. And that hero isn't much better.
Happy Monday, all!




5 Comments:

Robyn said...

Dude, that flock of seagulls isn't just flocking, they're fighting!

StarvingWriteNow said...

Watch out for the unexpected "dropping" in! Euww!

Missie said...

There.Are.No.Words.

Spy Scribbler said...

Definitely random sundial and random pocket watch. What's up with the cherub?

Why do they have to make romance covers so bad?

Bernita said...

Just. Giggling.