THIRTEEN NEW YEAR'S AFFIRMATIONS
2007 wasn't my best year by a long shot. It was a rough ride and I got bounced out of the cart at the end of it all. And even though 2008 looks to be a toughie, I cannot, must not, and simply refuse to give in to the negative. So, in the spirit of Spirit, I decided that this year I need a few positive statements to go along with my standard resolutions:
1. The end of the road isn't the end of the world.
2. I can learn valuable future lessons from current heartaches.
3. I have many blessings in my life, and so much to be thankful for every day.
4. Exercise will not only make me stronger, it will keep me younger.
5. I am one hoxy chick. (See Vocabulary Words on sidebar.)
6. They're laugh lines, not wrinkles.
7. They're platinum highlights, and they are fabulous.
8. Focusing on what I have will get me farther than obsessing over what I don't.
9. I am worthwhile.
10. I am creative, imaginative, and capable.
11. Some stuff can't be fixed or understood.
12. Life is to be lived, and it is always worth living.
13. Everything will be okay.
Do you have any New Year's affirmations? Share them here!