Monday, March 16, 2009

RETURN OF THE MOOBIES

Now, I like a man in a kilt, and I confess to wanting a peek under those yards and yards of cloth to see if those rumors are true. But this poor soul either hasn't been doing his pectoral workouts, or his cover artist went on a bender with a bunch of senior citizen strippers and finished the chest part while nursing a killer hangover and having flashbacks to the weekend.

Speaking of weekends I had a lovely one. My birthday was divine. Happy Monday!

4 Comments:

Spy Scribbler said...

That's a pose that makes me go in my head, "Okay, 1 point on the side he's possibly gay and not on the market."

StarvingWriteNow said...

LOL!!! I never thought of that--I was too busy looking at his sagging boobs!

Robyn said...

You know how much I love my Highlanders, but he would be the one the rest of them look at and say, "No, Dougal. Stay at home."

Robyn said...

Oh- and Happy Birthday!