Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's 8 a.m.

I'm sitting here typing because sweetheart is trying to change his work email to away.

And I'm silently simmering.

We were supposed to be out of the house by now.

We're supposed to be driving our happy little way to Chicago.

Why he couldn't do this last night I don't know.

Why he had to wait until the last possible second to do something that now is giving him problems, I don't know.

Why does this happen? Does anyone else experience this? What is it with men that when you tell them you want to be out of the house by X time, they manage to make sure you're not?

Grrrrrr...

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you! Men have a totally different concept of time! How hard is it to be ready on time...especially when you are going on Vacation! Hell, I'm always ready days in advance for vacation!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to say it's the opposite in my house, my husband is the one who stands there looking at the clock on his cell phone while me and the girls try to get out of the house ...