Wednesday, December 27, 2006

PLAYING TAG

I'm it again. I don't know how these things keep happening to me...

Seriously, I've been tagged for the "Fours" by my writing pal Spyscribbler. So here are four things in a variety of categories that I"m sure you're dying to know:

Four Jobs I've Had:

Waitress, Teacher, Dog Trainer, Apple Picker

Four Favorite Foods:

Sandwiches, Pizza, Chocolate, Thai

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over:

Gone With The Wind, A Christmas Story, The Tamarind Seed, Better Off Dead

Four Books I Can Read Over And Over: (come on, I had to add this category!!)

Gone With The Wind, The Stand, Moby Dick, Harry Potter

Four TV Shows I Enjoy:

Rachel Ray's 30 min. Meals, Bones, CSI New York (Gary Sinise... mmm...), HSN

Four Places I've Traveled:

England, Egypt, Texas, Caribbean

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

Yahoo!, my blog, my work website, my bank website (yawn)

Okay... who's next? How about those nice girls at Snarkling Clean? It would be a great way to start the New Year!

2 Comments:

Spy Scribbler said...

Hah! I almost added the book category myself. In fact, I did, but then erased it. LOLOL ... GMTA!

I can't believe I forgot pizza!!

Robyn said...

We'll be witcha next week!

Gary Sinise. He can be totally smoking hot or unbelievably creepy. Either way is good for me! ;)