Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Songs of My Youth

Every Wednesday afternoon at my job I get a little "off" time. This means I can sit in the office at my official desk and fool around, or write, or play Bookworm until my brain freezes up.

I also take advantage of my library's impressive music collection while I'm in my off time and lately I've been diving back into the 1970's and rediscovering songs of my youth.

So tell me if any of these tunes spark a memory for you:

Afternoon Delight--The Starland Vocal Band
Boogie Man--KC & the Sunshine Band
Love Will Keep Us Together--Captain & Tenille
Turn the Beat Around--Vicki Sue Robinson
Saturday Night--Bay City Rollers
Summer Breeze--Seals & Crofts
Never Gonna Give You Up--Barry White
The Night Chicago Died-- (?)
Miracle--Jefferson Starship
Beach Baby--First Class
Sugar, Sugar--The Archies

(Are you singing yet? Dancing a little disco? Come on...)

Happy day!

1 Comment:

Robyn said...

HA! You forgot the single best song of the 70's- Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.