Thursday, May 24, 2007


THIRTEEN GROOVY SUMMER SONGS


1. Beach Baby--First Class
2. Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer--Nat King Cole
3. Summer Breeze--Seals & Croft
4. Hawaii Five-O Theme--The Ventures
5. Summertime--The Zombies
6. Sloop John B--Beach Boys
7. Well, pretty much anything by the Beach Boys...
8. Sailing--Christopher Cross
9. Ice Cream Man--Van Halen
10. Patio Lanterns--Kim Mitchell
11. A Summer Song--Chad & Jeremy
12. Waves--Ray Fogg
13. Anything by the Gipsy Kings (looove that Spanish sound in summer...)

Feel free to add to my list--I'm always looking for more music!

4 Comments:

Robyn said...

Oooh, the Beach Boys. I loved Kokomo.

Rhonda Helms said...

Good list, and I love how you threw Christopher Cross in there...loooooove that song! :D

Ellen said...

Oh, I LOVE Chad and Jeremy's A Summer Song. Nice list!

Spy Scribbler said...

I love the Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer! And I loved the Gilmore Girls episode by the same name, too!

And Summertime. I don't know the Zombies, but I love a good jazz pianist's rendition. Or a sultry jazz singer's voice.