Thursday, May 10, 2007



THIRTEEN REASONS I LOVE BEING A MOM

1. ummm....

I'm kidding!! KIDDING!!

okay, let me get serious here.

THIRTEEN THINGS ABOUT BEING A MOM (the good, the bad & the ugly)

1. "Because I said so!!"
2. All the hugs I've gotten from my kid, from when he was way little to the big galoot he is now.
3. Gray hairs. Joy untold here.
4. Being, for a brief moment in time, the smartest person in the universe.
5. His goofy laugh.
6. Making him feel better just by a kiss or hug.
7. Rocking with him at night before bed.
8. Bedtime stories.
9. "Excuse me? Who do you think you're talking to? I KNOW you're not talking to me because MY SON would never speak to his mother so rudely."
10. Being able to fart out loud and he thinks its funny.
11. Attitude adjustments.
12. The endless WHY.
13. I made a human being. How cool is that?

If I don't post again before next week, happy mother's day all. XXXX's and OOOO's for all your kids, whether they be young or old, two footed or four.

4 Comments:

Robyn said...

#9...it's like you get me, you really get me...

Spy Scribbler said...

#13 ... SO cool, is that.

Anonymous said...

Awww. I miss rocking my kids. My teenagers are a little old for that now.... Time passes so fast!

Rhonda Helms said...

LOLOL--lovely...thanks for sharing your list! :D