(or maybe you already do, or don't want to know! too bad! moo-ha-ha-haaa!!)
1. I can drive a tractor. And I'm not bad at it.
2. I used to be a dog trainer. Hunting Labradors. My own dog is from the "reject" pile at that establishment (gun shy).
3. My favorite libation is a gin & tonic. Tangueray, and fresh tonic that is still fizzy with a squirt of lime over the rocks then a shot of lemon at the end is the best way (does that sound a little OCD?).
4. I have ridden a camel, in Egypt, at the Giza Pyramids. He spit on me when I dismounted.
5. I do my Sunday crosswords in ink. I even finished one once without cheating!
6. I get paid to jump around, sing, dance and act silly. It's awesome.
7. I've attempted roller skating, skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing, ice skating, pogo sticking and unicycling. I've only succeeded at one.
8. I haven't kept official track, but on average I read 1-2 books every week.
9. My favorite season is fall.
10. I have a small chicken pox scar on my cheek. My mother says that when I had them, that spot was as big as my whole cheek. (thank god it didn't scar that big!)
11. One of the most stressful sounds in the world for me is babies crying. I alternate between "poor baby" and "shut it up now".
12. I love to birdwatch, and could spend hours looking at horses. However, I never would want to have either as a pet. Give me cats or dogs.
13. I absolutely loathe when people snap their fingers to get attention. Makes me want to bite those offending digits right off.
Are you asleep yet? If not, tell me something about you that I don't know in the comments section! (and as for #7: skiing, believe it or not!)