Thursday, February 07, 2008


THIRTEEN RANDOM FACTOIDS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME

(or maybe you already do, or don't want to know! too bad! moo-ha-ha-haaa!!)
.

1. I can drive a tractor. And I'm not bad at it.
2. I used to be a dog trainer. Hunting Labradors. My own dog is from the "reject" pile at that establishment (gun shy).
3. My favorite libation is a gin & tonic. Tangueray, and fresh tonic that is still fizzy with a squirt of lime over the rocks then a shot of lemon at the end is the best way (does that sound a little OCD?).
4. I have ridden a camel, in Egypt, at the Giza Pyramids. He spit on me when I dismounted.
5. I do my Sunday crosswords in ink. I even finished one once without cheating!
6. I get paid to jump around, sing, dance and act silly. It's awesome.
7. I've attempted roller skating, skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing, ice skating, pogo sticking and unicycling. I've only succeeded at one.
8. I haven't kept official track, but on average I read 1-2 books every week.
9. My favorite season is fall.
10. I have a small chicken pox scar on my cheek. My mother says that when I had them, that spot was as big as my whole cheek. (thank god it didn't scar that big!)
11. One of the most stressful sounds in the world for me is babies crying. I alternate between "poor baby" and "shut it up now".
12. I love to birdwatch, and could spend hours looking at horses. However, I never would want to have either as a pet. Give me cats or dogs.
13. I absolutely loathe when people snap their fingers to get attention. Makes me want to bite those offending digits right off.
Are you asleep yet? If not, tell me something about you that I don't know in the comments section! (and as for #7: skiing, believe it or not!)
.

4 Comments:

Robyn said...

From this and other posts, it sounds as if you've travelled quite a bit. I'm jealous!

Missie said...

I too hate the snappy-snap! When people do that, I want to do the slappy-slap!

Ummm, let's see...something about me....I suck at cooking but excel at baking?

Bernita said...

I once picked a lock.

Spy Scribbler said...

Bernita, that is the coolest! I've always wanted to do that.

I've always wanted to ride a camel!

I can't think of anything cool I've ever done. I was tagged for this meme once, but I just couldn't figure out ONE interesting thing about myself, let alone 7! (Or 13!)