1. How many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.
2. Why once you take a dresser drawer out of the dresser, it never goes back in quite the same way. (or breaks completely, which is even more fun.)
3. Why once you stub a toe, you always seem to stub that same toe every time thereafter. (mine is the middle toe on the right foot.)
4. How come when I get a song stuck in my head it's usually one I don't like very much. ("Lord, we don't need another rainbow, there are rainbows, and blahdeblahs and what the world needs now is love sweet love" GAHHH!)
5. Exactly how many calories are in Rally's/Checkers french fries. If you don't have this fast food joint near you, may I just say I'm really sorry about that, but--more fries for me!
6. Where dust comes from.
7. Whether or not William Shakespeare really wrote all his own stuff. (it's good. who cares?)
8. Why Son can't seem to get laundry in the hamper. It's always right next to it. (I think it's genetic, but not from my side of the family.)
10. Why punks can spike their pink hair to the sky, but I cannot, even with ten gallons of hairspray and a glue gun, keep my hair in a style for more than 30 minutes.
11. Why I was blessed with weak ankles--and still shop for, try on and buy high heels.
12. How come God invented hangnails, paper cuts and acne.
13. Why, when I need just one more item for my TT, I can't think of one!! Arrgh!
Have a lovely day, folks.