Thursday, March 27, 2008

THIRTEEN THINGS I NEVER GET TIRED OF
.
1. The smell of coffee brewing in the morning.
2. Cat noises: Purring, trilling, meowing. Not fond of squalling in the middle of the night, however.
3. Seeing the sun rise. Or set. It's simply magical.
4. Clean, sun-warmed, line-dried laundry.
5. A fresh breeze flitting across my skin.
6. Watching animals/birds/insects in their natural place, just going about their business. It's very calming.
7. Hugs from Son. They're not as frequent, but he seems to know I need them and never complains about it.
8. Being in/around the water. (I am a water sign, after all)
9. Being abed. Beds are, hands down, the greatest invention I can think of.
10. Stargazing.
11. Thunderstorms.
12. Stained glass windows. Thankfully, my church has a bunch.
13. Holding hands. Currently I don't have a hand to hold, but I live in hope. Someday, even if I have to wait until grandchildren, I'll have one again.
.
Happy Thursday... spend today thinking about all the great stuff you never get tired of. Share some here if you like!

2 Comments:

Robyn said...

Amen on thunderstorms. Love them.

Of course, they freak out the dog, which intrudes on the awesomeness, but still.

Bernita said...

Agree with all of them.