Monday, April 14, 2008

CUTE COVER GUYS
Normally I shy away from photographic-style covers on my romance; I prefer my steamy embraces and torn bodices to be artist-rendered because it gives off more of that "escape" vibe I look for (and some funny posing for my snark!). But as I was prowling eharlequin looking for more stuff to make fun of, I came across this fine specimen of a man:

Be still my heart! I actually caught my breath and said, "Ooh!" And my next immediate thought was, "What else we got here?" So I clicked to page 2 and lo and behold:

Hubba, hubba!
.
Happy Monday, all.

5 Comments:

Bernita said...

I especially like the first one.
Oh yes.

StarvingWriteNow said...

I want a hero like him to just pop up in my neighborhood (like NEXT DOOR!) and sweep me off my feet.

Robyn said...

WHEW! *fans self* He can rope this little dogey anytime!

Rhonda Helms said...

LOLOL I love it--nice covers!!

Spy Scribbler said...

I am feelin' Spring, let me tell you!