1. Last night at work, while browsing personal ads for fun and giggles, I came across a listing for my Former Sweetheart.
2. Interestingly, where I once was too young for his age range, now I am just a year or two shy of too old.
3. His description section was, amazingly, the exact same one he had six years ago, word for word, right down to...
4. He's "ready for a serious, committed relationship!" (sure, okay...)
5. He portrayed himself as an open communicator too. (huh. really?)
6. His handle is, astoundingly, the exact same one as well.
7. Which implies things.
8. Like the possibility that he never, once we were supposedly "committed", removed his profile and it was active the entire time we were together.
9. Or that he deactivated it for a time then reactivated/updated it at some point.
10. These implications bring a whole new twist into the knickers.
11. The very real possibility that our entire relationship was a huge, sticky web of lies.
12. That none of what I thought we had was true or real.
13. My humiliation is complete; I can't get any lower. (But on the bright side, it's all up from here, right?)
Thanks for listening. I promise the next TT will be chatty and hilarious compared to this one.
PS: Yes, Rhonda and anyone else who read it--I deleted yesterday's post. That was just too much and I'd prefer to forget it now. (eye rolling)