Monday, November 17, 2008

CHRISTMAS PREVIEW

I know, I know. It's not even Thanksgiving yet! But since all the stores are full of lights and really annoying elevator-style holiday tunes, I thought I'd spread a little pre-holiday joy and seek answers to some very pressing questions:

WTF is with dad's sweater, here? It does not go with the Santa hat. At all.
Is mom feeling for a heartbeat? How bad will her static/hat-head be when she takes off that lovely knitted cap?
And is the boy trying to snowboard on that tree or is he hunkered down for something far more sinister? Inquiring minds want to know!

Happy Monday!

4 Comments:

Spy Scribbler said...

They clearly photoshopped the boy in, and then manually put the man's hand on the boy's... back? But it kinda looks like he was skiing and they put him on a tree and stuck the man's hand on him, LOL!

He almost looks like he's going to go bowling with a handful of pine needles!

PS: Now that it's cold, I'm at the fireplace Borders all the time, usually Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

Spy Scribbler said...

PPS: I said that to say that maybe we could have coffee together! Hang out and catch up! You've been having a lively life, I suspect. :-)

Elizabeth said...

LOL! He does look like he's bowling with pine needles!

I'll try and make it out to Borders sometime soon!

Missie said...

Nothin says Christmas like a little boy squatting in front of his parents.