Monday, October 30, 2006

Okay, I'm stumped!!

I've been elected to write a blog at my work. I don't have a problem with this except for one thing.

What the heck do I name it????

Okay, I work with children under 12 in a library setting. So obviously, it can't be racy or objectionable. Here are some of the possibilities so far:

The Kids Down The Hall

Whippersnapper's World

Tales From The Train Table

Babes In Blogland

Minor Matters

Of course, the bad titles come so much easier. Like Brat's Blog or Children of the Corner. But as you can see, they're not quite appropriate.

So help me out! Vote for your favorite! Give me another idea! You won't win anything, but I'll be eternally grateful! Thanks!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Who's reading it? The kids or the parents? Or other children's librarians?

That'll help focus the title! Wow, you've got a fun workplace!

StarvingWriteNow said...

The blog will be open to the general public on the site, so anyone can read it. (not much pressure there...)

Anonymous said...

LOLOL ... awww! Hey, how do these baskets work? I didn't make one. Bad me! But it's my first year, and I never get to go to meetings, so I had no idea. How much money do I need to bring? Is it raffle tickets? Or?

Dru said...

I like Minor Matters, or Reading Matters, or Minor Tales, Small Wonders