Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's funny how things work out. There I was, yesterday morning, sitting in front of my computer and wanting to use it for kindling. So I blogged about my writer's block, got some awesome responses of encouragement and then, over the course of yesterday, even while the preschool area was full of screaming kids at 7:30 at night, mind you, wrote out over 3 pages of plotting ideas/questions/conflicts (and we're talking single spaced pages, baby, not that wimpy double-spaced crap, so there!) and even wrote a page of possible motives/actions for my villain.

Gosh, I feel so much better. Maybe I should crab about my blocks more often!

(either that, or I need to start writing in toy stores and Chuck E Cheese's!)

Anyway, thanks to all for your encouragement, and have a lovely day!

2 Comments:

Robyn said...

OOO! Writing group at Chuck E. Cheese's! I'm there!

Honey said...

Hooray! Way to go!

Here's hoping the force stays with you. ;)