Monday, September 10, 2007

Heroes In Peril



Yes, they've got muscles on their muscles and can leap tall buildings in a single bound, but sometimes even heroes need rescuing...



From the band...



Running Dog thought being part of the band meant brandishing hatchets and racing horses on the prairie...

(I think that's a cymbal behind him...)












From Nature:

The "Prairie Moon" is on a collision course! Battle Stations! Prepare for impact!
























From Wardrobe Malfunctions






"I honestly have NO IDEA how it happened. They just popped open spontaneously. Yeah, that's it. Spontaneously."
























From Animals:





Never, but never, turn your back on a bucking horse, Willow.
















From Cover Artists Who Didn't Study Anatomy:

That teensy little neck of his is about to collapse under the weight of his head!





















Have a lovely day, all!



.




6 Comments:

Robyn said...

These are hideous and you rock. What is that thing behind the Cheyenne? I thought it was the Mayans and the Incas that had all the gold.

And a John DeSalvo Cassie Edwards cover! The ultimate! His expression is priceless. "(small laugh) Yes, I know you want me. How could you not? Dream of me, little one. Dream of me."

StarvingWriteNow said...

I think that thing is a cymbal!

Rhonda Helms said...

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA okay, that's so awesome. I love it.

Bernita said...

My pain at losing Robyn and Missie is partly assuaged.
Thank you.
We need this, you know.
And thank you for stopping by my blog.

Spy Scribbler said...

Why does he have his hand halfway down his pants, LOL??

Okay, but they are all pretty good-looking, there. Gosh, the way I've been feeling lately, you'd think it was spring!

Missie said...

Introducing the newest Breck Girl..Silverwing!

These covers are deliciously horrendous! Good going! You have picked up the mantle and carried it well, young padwan...

And may no freak farming accident befall you.