Monday, December 10, 2007

WHAT NOT TO DO AT THE OFFICE HOLIDAY PARTY
.
Drink and confess...

Never spill your guts to a co-worker at the company party. Dave from Accounting looks like he'd rather be boiled in oil than listen to any more of Suzie's "confession".

Wear a Santa hat...

Everybody knows most hats are mistakes. Not only could you risk being made fun of for months, but you could end up engaged to Rita from Admin. after a few too many eggnogs.


Get busy during the gift exchange...


Okay, listen up. The point of "Secret Santa" is the SECRET part. And besides, who's going to want to unwrap those now after you two rolled around in them?

Take your coworker home...



First you've got to pay the babysitter, then get the little angel in bed, then die from embarrassment when she says, "I thought Joe from PR was my daddy!"

Happy Monday, all. And a request, if I may: Have you read any holiday-theme romances? Have you read any good ones? I have yet to find a good one, so share 'em if you've got 'em!

6 Comments:

Bernita said...

Giggling over your take on the first one!
Noticed the tag line on the third cover "How do you gift-wrap a man?"
The real question is should you really put a bow there?

StarvingWriteNow said...

LOL!! That could get complicated!

Spy Scribbler said...

DH has read all the Harlequin ones. I asked him, and he said, "I don't remember."

*sigh* No help there, huh?

StarvingWriteNow said...

Not very encouraging. I have a pile by my bed that I checked out the other day and have yet to crack the spine on any of them. Not sure why I'm hesitating, but there it is.

Missie said...

You are too hilarious.

Merry Christmas to you, my friend...and be careful what you are unwrapping.

and p.s. I never, ever, ever, have had the urge to do any of those things during an office Christmas party. Who are these people and where do they work?

Chris Eldin said...

What She Really Wants for Christmas--Is this a real book? Where can I buy it?