Sunday, March 09, 2008

A MILD CASE OF RETINA BURN
Hi all! If you've followed my trials and tribulations the last few months, you know that very soon I will be moving into my new home! Hooray!
On the other hand, I'll be disconnected at home so probably won't be posting again until next week. So, to tide you over, I present the scariest cover I probably have ever seen. You might want to put on sunglasses before you examine it:


I told you so. This is so bad on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. So happy week, and I'll return soon!

6 Comments:

Bernita said...

It's...certainly colourful...

Robyn said...

Honest to God, the only thing that went through my mind was a riff on that old Pocahontas song- "What Color is My Wind?"

StarvingWriteNow said...

And exactly what kind of wind are we talking about, here?

Even the FS, who is clueless about novel covers (he's an accountant, after all) looked at it and went "Wait a minute--he's only got one hand on her? She's getting trampled!"

And seriously, did fluorescent fuschia exist as a color 150 years ago?

Spy Scribbler said...

Ohmigosh, that IS the worst cover I've ever seen! Did those poor authors just bawl their eyes out when they saw their covers?

Good luck with the move! And congratulations!

Missie said...

Apparently all of you missed out on the Disco Indian Genre in romances...Sheesh.

Rhonda Helms said...

Eyes...bleeding...GGGGAAAAAAAAH!!!!