Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I'VE BEEN REPLACED BY A SPORTS CAR

Yes, folks, it's true. A little yellow two-seater was parked on "my side" of the garage when I stopped by FS's today to remove the last of my items from the shed. He says it's a midlife crisis car. I say yeah, sure. You go right ahead and tell yourself that. But just remember, it won't make you younger, smarter, or longer lasting.

(was that nasty? do I care?)

Speaking of which, aside from seeing him this morning when he wasn't supposed to even be at home, life is moving ahead and, black moments aside, I'm getting on with things. I even replaced a deadbolt yesterday all by myself. I got skills, baby.

4 Comments:

Rhonda Helms said...

You rock--I'm so proud of you!!

Spy Scribbler said...

You go!

He's an idiot. Cripes. Did he have to be so cliche?

Robyn said...

MAD skillz. Oh, yeah.

And here's hoping that he gets the mid-life crisis 19 year old blonde that will suck the life out of him and bleed his bank account dry, too.

StarvingWriteNow said...

I love you guys.