Friday, May 02, 2008

"I'm surrounded by idiots!"
.
(Ah, Lex. You and your evil genius.)

This post really isn't about idiots, but simply about something I've noticed. Probably because I'm just a little sensitive to this matter, so my radar is up or something. And it's springtime.

I swear, I am surrounded by men in midlife crisis sportscar mode.

Bad enough that FS bought a yellow sports car that can be seen from outer space. But my next door neighbor (late 50's I'd guess) has a red muscle car that he tools around in, the guy behind me that will be moving in sometime in July has an electric blue Miata (thank God he's married) and this other guy in the 'hood is constantly showing off on his Harley.

Not to mention all the middle-aged dorks test-driving convertibles from the Porsche dealership down the road. It's just unbelievable. They're everywhere!!

Happy weekend, all.


2 Comments:

Spy Scribbler said...

You know, it just doesn't do it for me. A guy in a sports car, any age, just kinda curls my lip back.

Bernita said...

Silly Season.