Monday, July 28, 2008

COVER OF THE YEAR
Well, folks, all that obsessive checking of blogs paid off big. That know-all Mecca of romance, All About Romance, released their cover contest winners for 2007 this month. Topping the list for the worst covers of the year(do you have your airline-approved sick bags handy?) was this little gem:

I've got news for the cover artist: it might be spankable, but if you think that's big, honey, you've been locked in your office waaayy to long.

Click here to see the other winners, and have a big, spankably Happy Monday!

.

5 Comments:

Bernita said...

I thought it was really cute.

StarvingWriteNow said...

Frankly, it made me shudder. I imagined bringing it up to the cashier at my local bookstore... between giggling and blushing absolutely puce, I'd be lucky to get out of there alive!

Spy Scribbler said...

Definitely cute, BUT, that is NOT a big ass!

Robyn said...

All it makes me wonder is what actually constitutes a spankable ass? Are there unspankable ones? Does it have to be big to be spankable? Now I'm confused.

Missie said...

Yer juss a hatter becuz u dint wrote that book yersef an dint think up the titel. Quet bein so jeluss.