Tuesday, September 02, 2008

TO DATE OR NOT TO DATE?

Disclaimer: Seriously, guys, I'm not ready for a relationship. But I must admit I've been thinking about dates. About spending time in a man's company. On the plus side, there's a whole lotta single men out there. On the minus side, there could be a good reason they're single. On the plus side, it would be fun to go out and be a "grown up". On the minus side, when the hell am I going to have time? On the plus side, it might be fun to meet someone new. On the minus side, there's all that BS you have to go through before you really get to know someone. And don't even get me started on the whole sex conundrum. It is a puzzle...

4 Comments:

Rhonda Helms said...

((hugs)) dating is insane. LOL. But true, getting away from the kiddies and being a grown-up for a while is quite nice, isn't it?

Spy Scribbler said...

Oh, gawd. The thought of dating, of weeding out the "chaff," fills me with horror. It was hard enough the first time! I hope I never have to do it again.

Elizabeth said...

Of course, I seem to be better at chasing them away than keeping them... maybe I should just NOT.

~sigh~

Bernita said...

However, it's perfectly natural to think about men.