Monday, December 08, 2008

MONDAY, HAPPY MONDAY!!

Great news, most auspicious felicitations, etc, etc! Next Monday the 15th I will be doing a Holiday Snark Trifecta with Missie and Robyn, former authoresses of the world-famous Snarkling Clean and current blog goddesses at More Of A Woman and Picnic At Stonehenge! We've got some fun holiday covers to dish up for your snarking pleasure, so please visit them all and help us spread the Christmas joy!

On to today's selection...


Never mind that his nipple is the same color as the rest of his skin, or that he looks like he's about to commit murder with that strand--I want a bare-chested guy hanging up MY Christmas lights out there in 20 degree bluster while I watch, safe and snug with a cup of cocoa at hand, from the picture window next to that roaring fire. Yowza. That would be one heck of a Christmas gift, ladies.

Happy Monday to all, and to all a good snark. See you next week!

5 Comments:

Spy Scribbler said...

ROFL! Isn't that the truth? Because let me tell you, we were late this year, and putting them up has been COLD!

(Maybe his nipple is frozen.)

Elizabeth said...

LOL!!! Maybe it is--FROSTBITE turned it that color!

LOL Again!!!!!!

Robyn said...

I don't know. He seems to be trying to figure out what to do with them.

What is up with Blogger's weird word verifs? "Undengst." Is that angst that's buried deep in the subconcious?

Missie said...

I am guessing that Heeby Jeeby is not the vibe that HQ was going for with this cover?

my word verif is kiesine, which is a combination of kiester and assinine.

Elizabeth said...

Perhaps "undengst" is underwear for angst. And if you have an asinine keister, it's a kiesine.

Who knows. Mine is nessess--I know I had that exact same one last week!