Monday, January 12, 2009

CALENDAR BOYS

(...yeah, yeah, my heart's fulla joy,
I love I love I love my little calendar boy
Every day (every day!)
Every day (every day!)
Of the year!!)

Yes, the mighty HQ has done it again: come up with a new series titled "Man of the Month."
And our first contestant is: Mr. January! He's an officer, a millionaire, and he flexes his bicep when he salutes! He'll seduce you, bring you flowers, and iron a perfect crease in every last pair of dress pants you own! What am I bid, ladies?

Happy Monday!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention he's saluting with the wrong hand... or maybe he's shielding his eyes to look off into the distance.

Elizabeth said...

Holy crap! Talk about a major oops from the art department!

Spy Scribbler said...

I know, isn't that pretty obvious? Sheesh! Otherwise, he looks pretty hot. :-)

Robyn said...

I swear, at first I read that "Man Child."